Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for users
- Make our marketing more effective
- Collect any personally identifiable information without your consent
- Collect any sensitive information without your consent
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Inform sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are happy with this (this is known as “implied consent”).
You can delete or block cookies in your browser settings. You can learn how to manage cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org
More about our cookies
- Remembering if you are logged in to download resources
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- WordPress and related plugins
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
On this site we use: Google Analytics